You can view the recorded sessions on Whova, login using the same credentials as the live conference: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/contr_202011/
To claim CE for recorded sessions visit https://iu.cloud-cme.com/contraceptivetechconference2020
- If you did not attend any sessions live, your information will not be stored in IU’s system and you will need to create an account. Choose the “Don’t have an account” button under the red login button and create an account using the same email address you used to register for the conference with.
- If you attended the live conference, Click”Sign In”in the top left corner using the same email address you used to register for the live virtual conference. If you do not know your password, please enter your email address you used to register for the live virtual conference and click on the ‘Forget Your Password’ link. Your password will be emailed to you.
- Click the My CME button and click the “ClaimCredit” tile.
- Enter the course code 60372 and claim the appropriate number of credits for the videos you watched. CLICK here for a breakdown of sessions by credits.
- Please ensure you choose the appropriate credit type, attest to completing the videos, and click Submit.
- You are able to claim credit for multiple videos at one time (once a day).
- You are not able to claim credit for multiple videos, multiple times in one day.
- You are not able to claim credit for sessions you already attended during the live virtual conference on September 23-25, 2020.
- Click here to view the CE Statements